Capacity building, teachers mobilisation and organising concrete activities to prevent and eliminate school dropout and child labour in Albania
- Train 20 FSASH and SPASH trainers from 10 districts.
- Increase the capacity of FSASH and SPASH to lobby against child labour and develop their visibility, through publications and other forms of communication.
- Train 60 teachers, pupils and parents from Elbasan and Shkodra districts on international standards and Albanian legislation on child labour + Follow up actions in their schools .
- Direct intervention to reduce the dropout rates in two schools in situated in the Korca district, two schools characterized by a high percentage of children from Roma and Egyptian communities.
- Organisations bénéficiaires
- Partenaires de coopération
- Catégories de personnels de l’éducation