Needs analysis of the status of post Covid-19 learning in Meghalaya state, India.
Developing a team of local teachers in Meghalaya State to begin an analysis of the needs required to address the reported learning crisis post-Covid
- Gather necessary information from teacher members on current status of education in their areas.
- Identify reasons for learning losses and behavioural issues reported by members.
- Building a team to begin the process of investigation.
- Develop contacts in as many as possible of the 139 Deficit Upper primary Schools in Meghalaya.
- Utilise learnings from INTO and other teacher unions.
- Understand the issues both, educational and social, leading to the learning crisis identified in the area.
- Identify potential solutions and agree an implementation plan for roll out to members
- 2022 – 2023
- Implementing Organization
- Cooperation Partners
- Levels of education
- Education personnel