Development of a child labour free zone in the rural commune of Oulad Daoud (province of Taounate).
Following the succesful implementation of a similar project in Laawamra (Larache province) in 2019-2020, development of a child labour free zone in the rural commune of Oulad Daoud (province of Taounate).
- Training for teachers and school directors (child labour, better pedgogic approaches)
- Lobby to improve local school infrastructures
- School supplies for the most needy children in the selected zone
- Extracurricular activities (theatre, painting, gardening) in the selected zone
- Ophthalmologic consultations and provision of glasses to the most needy pupils in the selected zone
- Relaying project activities in the media
- 2021 – 2023
- 1 Implementing Organization
- Levels of education