The project seeks mainly the mobilisation and recruitment of ECE personnel into teacher union in view of fighting for their labour rights and improving their professional standards.
Mobilise and ECE personnel in teacher unions.
- Mobilisation and recruitment
- Training in social dialogue and negotiations
- Domestication and dissemination of the ILO/UNESCO Guidelines on Decent Work for ECE Personnel
- Training in Learning Through Play (LTP)
- More ECE peronnel are being recruited as union members.
- The professional capacity of members are enhanced in LTP.
- 2022 – 2025
- 3 Implementing Organizations
- Kenya Malawi Tanzania
- 2 Cooperation Partners
- Denmark Education International - Africa
- Levels of education