Conducting Corona virus Risk Communication, Social Mobilization and Grassroots Engagement Activities for Regional Structures.
- To provide GTU School and Regional Representatives with adequate information to protect them from COVID-19 infection at school.
- To ensure that learning environments are safe and protected from COVID-19 infection according to standard guidelines.
- To empower and protect all Cluster and Regional Representatives, especially those operating in Upper Basic (UBS) and Senior Secondary Schools (SSS) to mitigate the impact of COVID-19;
- To strengthen the participation of GTU Regional Executive Committee and affiliates; Association of Lower Basic School Heads; Conferences of UBS and SSS members in a collaborative manner.
- One hundred and thirty (130) GTU School and Regional Representatives provided with adequate information to protect them from COVID-19 infection at school.
- Information about GTU’s response to Fight COVID 19 shared.
- Posters with the WHO Guidelines developed and given to the participants.
- Live phone in programmes conducted in all the regions to sensitize the students, teachers and the entire Gambian populace on the WHO guidelines.
- Implementing Organization
- Cooperation Partner