Build the leadership of teachers in formative assessment.
The programme aims to provide teachers with tools and support to identify, test and refine effective teacher-led formative assessment practices that can be spread within and across EI Member organisations.
- Research - collection of data
- Development of training modules
- Training of selected teschers in formative assessment
EI affiliates in Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire have the capacity to support teachers to apply the TLDP process and advocate the replication.
- 2022 – 2025
- 2 Implementing Organizations
- Ghana Ivory Coast
- 2 Cooperation Partners
- Education International - Africa Jacobs Foundation
- Levels of education