COP26 event | Climate education and youth empowerment: The key to meeting our climate and environmental goals
World leaders and youth voices discuss urgent reasons and benefits for universal access to climate education and outline potential implementation strategies and funding options.
Watch the event below!
Panel 1: The Roadmap for Promoting Universal Climate Literacy
Moderator: Kathleen Rogers – President, EARTHDAY.ORG
- Haldis Holst – Deputy General Secretary, Education International
- Aysha Al-Mudakha – Director of Strategic Initiatives & Partnership Development in CEO Office, Qatar Foundation
Panel 2: Innovative Climate Education Solutions and Practices for Youth Empowerment
Moderator: Donna Goodman – Founding Director, Earth Child Institute
- Donna L. Goodman – Founder, Earth Child Institute; Author, ECOMASTERSbooks.com
- Ismail Farja – Coordinator of the Youth Climate Hub, Foundation Mohammed VI/African Youth Climate Hub
- Naomi Nyamweya – Research Officer, Malala Fund
- Kazi Zubair Hossain – Bangladeshi Youth Representative, World Organization of the Scout Movement