Our staff members work in both the headquarters in Brussels, Belgium as well as in our regional offices in Ghana, Malaysia and Costa Rica. We are looking for dedicated individuals who possess not only the relevant experience and professionalism, but also the following core competencies:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English, plus knowledge of at least one of our three other official languages, German, French and Spanish;
- A keen interest in issues related to education and trade union matters;
- Ability to work at an international level in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Ability to balance multiple demands and deadlines with composure;
- An excellent knowledge of IT, particularly as applied to their field of expertise.
Working conditions are in accordance with the Education International collective agreement. Education International offers employee benefits including medical, life and disability insurance, a retirement plan and generous holiday and leave benefits. EI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, national or ethnic origins, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age. However, due to the international character of our organisation, emphasis is given to geographical balance when recruiting.
Internship opportunities are available from time to time. Please feel free to contact us to see if an internship position is available.